BAD Mitten Studios is hosting its first art contest. Bellow we have provided the list of rules for this contest which all entrants are encouraged to follow.
Our contest is running from August 2nd to October 1st by 9 PM. Winners will be announced October 20th.
Winners of our contest our eligible to win the following prizes.
First Prize: Your poster will be used as our official promotional campaign for season three , featured in our online gallery and you will get a role in our podcast. As well as a Surprise prize.
Second Prize :Featured in our online gallery and you will get a T-shirt.
Third Prize:Featured in our online gallery and a digital post card.
Honorable mention: Will be displayed on our online gallery.
- Age Requirement:
This on-line juried Art Contest is open to all artists 13 years of age or older.
- The Work Must Be Original:
The work you submit needs to be formatted for web display. You must be the creator of the art. Any individuals representing you must have written consent from you before submitting on your behalf . Your art must be your own , artwork that breaks copyright laws will be disqualified. Upon submitting your work, to this competition, you will be responsible for any infringement on copyrighted materials.
- Entry Fees:
- Repeat Entries:
One peice per entrant. With exceptions to polyptycs. Submissions in the polyptyc format must have specification on the order in which the artwork should be viewed , and will be judged on sequencing.
The artist retains all copyrights to their artwork without exception.
- Non-exclusive Permissions:
By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our marketing of current and future art competitions to the general public. The winning artworks from competitions will be posted online to market the series, as part of the grand prize. Submitted artworks will not be used for any other purpose than that which is stated here. All winning entries will be displayed on the badmittenstudios.com website. Winning entries and honorable mentions will be posted public gallery. It can be removed at a later date upon request.
- File Sizes and Formats:
All images must be submitted in a .jpg format at 300 dpi.
- The Entry Process:
- 1. Read our contest rules.
- 2. Create your artwork.
- 3. Format your artwork for digital submission.
- 4. Prep an email to sens to Badmittenstudios@gmail.com
- 5. Then put “White-Noise Art Contest” in the subject line. In the body of the email tell us your name, title of the work and give us information about you, your work and what inspired you?
- 6. Submit and wait for our announcement.
- If you encounter any problems or have a questions please contact us at Badmittenstudios@gmail.com and we will assist you.
- Feel free to ask us questions.
- Judging Criteria:
- Does the submitted artwork feature themes related to the White-Noise Podcast?
- The general impact of the work.
- Is it original.
- What is the quality of the work?
- Does the work stand on its own as a complete and outstanding creative image?
- The composition and design.
- Original Work:
We have the right to request proof that your entry is your original artwork. Not complying with this request is grounds for disqualifications.
- Submission Deadlines:
Art may be submitted up until 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time on the last day of the competition.
Winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. ( We have no entry fee’s but we posted this clause to cover our selves legally)
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.